Saturday, October 27, 2012

Teeny Weeny Baby Tees!

I've been a bit slow off the mark to start doing any baby sewing - I'm 23 weeks pregnant now, and February suddenly doesn't seem so far away! I decided to start this week using this free baby t-shirt pattern, some mens t-shirts, and some of my precious garage sale fabric (a lady gave me three big suitcases full for $50!). 

Two baby tees cut out from men's tees. 
One tee made from scratch, with a men's tie added!
All three tees totally finished!

The Jack Skellington tee & the Batman tee were cut out from op-shopped men's t-shirts, with knit fabric added as ribbing to finish the hems. For the Tie tee, I cut the tie pieces out from an actual men's tie so that they would fit on the tiny t-shirt. I finished the hems with navy knit fabric for ribbing. For more info, check out my blog!

No comments: