Monday, June 17, 2013

The Bumble Bead Skirt....

Today is the final instalment of my refashioning series The Refashioners 2013. (This post explains what it's all about!) Following 2 weeks of amazing guest posts and inspiring refashions....today it was my turn to step up to the plate....

Refashioning this beaded dress had it's challenges! But ultimately I ended up with The Bumble Bead skirt above and the 2 necklaces below (but still with a ton of beads left for future projects!)....

You can see more pics and read more about the process for the skirt here, and there'll be tutorials to follow for the 2 necklaces too :)




4 comments:

Sandy said...

wonderful way to restrain the beaded fabric into something pretty classy!
Sandy in the UK

Refashion said...

Lovely use of all those beads!

Debbie EOD

cookiecrumbs said...

Great result! I imagine working with beaded fabric would be quite challenging!!

Unknown said...

I love it!!


www.angelfairydust.blogspot.com