Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, February 28, 2014


Figured I'd slip a quick project in late this afternoon, and this was the easiest one in my pile! Cotton & Curls did this in December, and I immediately put it on my list of things to soon as I found a pair of sweatpants! These were thrifted for $2:

I cut them off just above the hem, took them in a bit, then used some elastic and gathers to create these side gathers. Quick, easy, and a cute update for regular old sweats! Perfect for lounging around :)

Check out the Cotton & Curls' tutorial at the link above or hop over here to see mine.


Lovenicky said...

Great idea! I think they look good enough to go out too.

Andrea said...

Thanks, Lovenicky :) I'll probably wear them out occasionally ;)

Andrea EOD

Elizabeth Hill said...

Very cute! Cotton & Curls is full of great ideas!

- Elizabeth