Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

February 2014 Recap

A quick little recap of the post sorting for February. Enjoy!

Below is the hashtags list updated with the posts from January first:

As for the Pinterest boards I have embedded a pin from each edited board so you can see them all. There are several refashion group boards on Pinterest but the main one is the Refashion Co-op group board you can see below.

Any of you can contact me and ask me to be invited to any of the Refashion Co-op or my group boards. Just tell me your Pinterest username and make sure you are following the board you want to be a part of. If you want to make sure I see your request it would be best to contact me via email or on Facebook.


P.S. Over on my blog I am collecting what I feel were the most helpful refashion tutorials of the month. Check out the 17 most helpful refashion tutorials from February 2014.

Follow Refashion Co-op Refashion Co-op group board on Pinterest

No comments: