Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Outdated Button Up to Stylish Tunic Remake

Aloha!  I'm heading back to work after a wonderful Spring Break.  I was lucky to have some time to refashion.  Check out my latest project.

You can find more information about this project at my blog.


jennifer elliott said...

You're amazing ... I hope you know that. I love the tunic. Great job.

Adele said...

That's pretty. It looks soo much better as a tunic.

Adele - EOD

Feeling Kinda Thirfty said...

Wow, Jennifer! What a very sweet and touching comment. It means a lot to me. Thank you!

Feeling Kinda Thirfty said...

I agree, Adele. I wasn't sure if I could make this outdated number look at all stylish. I just couldn't get over the colors. Thanks for your comment.

Andrea said...

This is my style for sure...the after, that is ;) Love how it turned out!