Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, May 02, 2014

Refashion Show, part 1

Hey Refashion Coop readers !

I've been MIA for a while now, being busy preparing a mini-collection of refashioned 60's inspired dresses for a Fashion Show at my school.  I still have one show to go tonight.  It went REALLY well.

Here is what I worked with: 2 men's shirts -

 And here is what I came up with:

It is an A-line dress with a back zipper, appliqueed flowers, homemade piping to neck and armholes and a cute matching hat.  I was going to line it but decided against it, mainly because of time constraints and because it is a very light and free dress.

If you want more fashion show dresses, you can visit my blog: Sewliltime

I'll be back !

Peace !



Sandy said...

oh this looks fun. Great colour combo!
Sandy in the UK

Andrea said...

I agree with Sandy :) Very fun!

Andrea EOD