Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, August 04, 2014

my 10 minute tulle skirt: a dainty DIY

Create a fancy schmancy full tulle (or lace) skirt in about 10 minutes from a thrifted curtain & a length of elastic...wheee!

the failed ballerina in me totally digs it!

**Are you a creative refashionista or thrifty stylista?
Do you want to encourage others to dive into the groovy world of refashioning & thrifting?
Join my fancy new Refashion Nation and help to provide an inspirational resource of links to upcycled DIY clothing & accessory tutorials + thrifty outfit ideas for those wanting fabulous, affordable, unique style without supporting the growing phenomenon of cheap, unethically produced “fast fashion”…


Nelli L said...

Just wonderful. I have also done that kind of skirt from curtains.

Minnado said...

Lovely pretty skirt


Confessions of a Refashionista said...

Thanks ladies...I just love quick (yet awesome) refashions! =O)

mkc said...

I have several formals I kept for the fabric. This gives me ideas for them. Cute pic.

Huli said...

always love your refashions doll x