Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

NikolaLuigi Refashion

So I have made many many many refashions for myself, full of girly what nots, but this next refashion is for a bloke! Inspired by the fact my boyfriend has several pairs of chinos that he never wears, yet he has no shorts to take on holiday next month, I decided to mutilate a pair of his trousers for his own gain!

He wouldn't let me picture him for the 'after' shot, however you can see how I made these (plus more photos of the before shots) here.


jennifer elliott said...

You're a great girlfriend! Nice refashion.

jennifer elliott said...

P.S. is that an owl your bf is kind of standing next to?

Jennifer, EOD

Nicola Jane said...

Thanks Jennifer! And no, it's a kookaburra :)