Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

An easy autumn-skirt re-do

Hallo Zusammen!

I know, it's been a while since my last post. I'm full into planning holidays so I don't have much time for any projects. 

But here's one I did some weeks ago and just got the time to take pictures. I think this is a perfect autumn-sunday-refashion. I hope you like it! :)

It's an easy one and I think some of you did something similar before, but I liked to share this beautiful colors with you. I hope you like it! :)

See the full tutorial here

Thanks und bis bald 

PS: If you like to watch my asian-holiday-experiences than follow me via Instagram.


Nina said...

Much cuter!

Carissa said...

That will be a fantastic skirt for autumn. The colors are just perfect! Great job!


Ninutschka Karenska said...

Thanks girls :) I already have worn it a lot. It's a perfect autumn-match!