Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Mixed Up Maxi Dress: REHASHED

This 1970s maxi dress had a lot going for it but it did need my help. That thick polyester is not ok as a maxi dress even in the dead of Winter as far as I'm concerned! So with a few small changes I turned it into this!

Please visit my blog at Love Street Salvage to see why I prefer to use the word "rehashed" and to see before pics of what I am currently working on!



Refashion said...

The dress looks so much better as a short dress!

Debbie EOD

Refashion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gingham Ginger said...


KL said...


Ladygirl Vintage said...

i love this one so much!!! good work. friend! xoxo

Love Street Salvage said...

Thanks everyone! I loved this one too, I didn't even get to wear it before it sold...waaaaah!!