Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blue & White Floral

Its been a long while since my last refashion...I lost my sewing mojo for a bit, then gave up trying...until yesterday! So, I've got a fairly easy t-shirt to peplum top refashion here. It's one I've seen numerous times and kept telling myself I need to do, but then never had the right 'material' to work with. Then, along came this thrifted t-shirt...

I shortened the sleeves, took in the sides a bit and gave it a gathered waist...

et viola!

Come see/read a bit more on the process here. Here's the before and after shot:
Hope you like this one! Here's to many more refashions in my future ;) Happy Refashioning!

Little Did You Know


Carissa said...

Very cute! The peplum really suits the feminine floral print.


Cassandra Louise said...

So pretty! Such a simple thing, such a big improvement. :-)

Andrea said...

Thanks ladies!