Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Free People Look Alike Strapless Tunic

This used to be a sleeveless dress that I thrifted several years ago.  I decided to make it into a skirt but that didn't exactly work out that great. Then got the idea to make a strapless maternity blouse with it. I dyed it red and then cut the top down a little closer to the tie and re-sewed the elastic.  I keep thinking it looks a little like a Free People Tunic because of how romantic and flowey it is!  Really excited with the result and can't wait to pair it with boots and a sweater!


Nina said...

Love the new colour! And changing the waist line did so much. Gorgeous :^)

Carissa said...

That is gorgeous! I adore the new color! And I think it'll still be a cute top post-pregnancy as well.

Michelle Jadaa said...

What a great improvement!The color is lovely!