Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Workout Pants Upgraded

I Bought these workout pants several years ago at a consignment shop and would wear them around the house because they were so comfortable.  But recently I've been needing tights, so I decided to give them a skinny leg.  They turned out great!  So comfortable!  I turned them inside out and pinched and pinned the sides and sewed, then hemmed them shorter.  



1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

Great idea. I love tights and leggings. I will keep an eye out for these. Mary @ RanchHouse EOD