Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

From minidress to tunic

Einen wunderbaren Dienstag wünsche ich Euch! 

I hope you all had a good start this week. This time I have really easy refashion for you. I found a cute 50s-looking-satin-minidress. Unfortunately my hips don't won't to fit in, so I just decided to make a tunic out of it. 

I like the new fit and these side slits. What do you think? 

I am happy if you visit my blog and come to see the whole tutorial.


1 comment:

cfortin said...

I love the new top. Such a fun print. Glad you were able to save it.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab