Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, December 19, 2014

New neckline

I have here a plunging polka dot neckline that I'd like to fill in.

I took a scrap from the bottom of the dress and used it to fill in the neckline.

To see more, check out my blog!


jenny_o said...

Oh, nicely done! I love that it's asymmetrical - so different from the usual modesty panel.

RenataLaura said...

That's really nice and so low before weird for a classy dress!

Sandy said...

Very Clever to do it asymmetrical! Now, where were those tops/dresses that I end up wearing another top beneath?
:-) Sandy

Andrea said...

Great save on the neckline!

Andrea EOD

g.satansbraten said...

Wtf = swiss elegant version of this is: wonderful that's fantastic (= I find it fun-tastic ;-) !)
YET, having some 'cheeky streak' in me I hurried here due to your 'promise' of "... fill in ..." which I thought hinting perhaps of some idea of instant, cheap, aehem, 'contents-enlargement' I'd be interested in for my own 'weeeell under-jugged' figure ;-) :-D

O.k., punishment-smack behind my ears taken and accepted = jokes aside: I think this asymmetrical solution of yours is - another -very brilliant idea to be memorised to copycat.

Thumbs up and loving greetings,
Gerlinde (as cheeky as frequently known for)

Lola Nova said...

You've made this into a very elegant garment, I like the asymmetric neckline :)

Amy Jo said...

Quite lovely my dear! I will click over to see how you did that!

Nina said...

Cool :^)