Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, January 05, 2015

Pinching the Pennies for X-mas finds

Hello again from Cari's frocks.

My name really is Cari Frock and I LOVE to sew.

 Found this at my favorite by the pound Goodwill, which was 1/2 off on Sundays!

Just the right size for my granddaughter.

 Recently found a Fabric Warehouse that is open to the public one weekend per month.

For a great price I scored this eyelash trim.
Eyelash installed and topped with more trim.

Finished product, soo cute.

Til next time...happy stitching!!


g.satansbraten said...

;-) - are you by any chance accepting adoptions?
I'm for free ;-) !

LG, Gerlinde

Refashion said...

The fringing adds a lovely finish.
Debbie EOD

jenny_o said...

Oh, wow, that is cute! I still remember the details on certain pieces of clothing I had as a kid. Your granddaughter will love it, I bet.