Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Upcycled Baby Hats

For Christmas, I made my 3-month-old niece a set of three little hats with adorable top knots. I used this pattern as well as a friend's out-grown pajamas and a shirt, which were all super soft jersey fabric.

Baby Beanies - BeforeBaby Beanies - Before

It was really quick and easy! It only took about 30 minutes to make all three of them.

Baby Hats

For more details (and to see the mohawk hats I knitted for my nephews) head on over to CarissaKnits!

1 comment:

Refashion said...

What sweet hats and a great gift idea.

Debbie EOD