Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

A colorful shirt enlargement

After reading a few stories on this blog about enlarging clothes, I was inspired to try it out on something of my own!
This adorable T-shirt was too small to wear as it was, but with the addition of some bright-colored panels on the sides and top, I was able to make it fit me. A step-by-step description of how I did it is on my blog if you've got the time for a long read.... or just enjoy the before and after pictures below!




RenataLaura said...

Your styling is better than the original too because it pops. I was hoping it said vegetarian at first but then cupcakes are too!

Sandy said...

I love the idea of the colour at the shoulder. I 'embiggened ' a t-shirt, but didn't like it because it felt like it looked as if I had added fabric. But with the shoulders it would look more like it was all planned from the beginning.
Sandy in the UK

Lovenicky said...

Great job and a great idea! I love the 'after' a lot more than the before. Bravo!

RanchHouse said...

I would never guess this was a refashion. I agree the shoulder add-on makes the side look original. The color selection is so good with the original. Awesome save!

Elizabeth Hill said...

Loving the green! Great choice for a pop of color.

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus