Tuesday, February 17, 2015

NikolaLuigi Refashion

Hi all

Firstly I will apologise for my lack of refashions lately. I have been ultra busy with work, Christmas, getting a new cat and also the boyfriend moved in! It has been a hectic few months!

I realised I had let my refashioning slip when it hit February and I found myself sat watching TV bored one evening, and I thought 'what can I do to fill this time?' and I remembered my refashioning!

I thought I would ease back into it easily with some shoe repairs. I have done this to several pairs now but I have just made the one post. Hopefully you enjoy it, and I promise to make a new refashion this weekend (that is more exciting!!)


Thanks for sticking with me during this lul!
You can view the full blog post (and see pictures of my new cat - yey!) here.



1 comment:

cfort82 said...

It's always great when you can fix up something that you use and make it look new again. Nice save.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab