Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

NikolaLuigi Refashion

Hi all

Firstly I will apologise for my lack of refashions lately. I have been ultra busy with work, Christmas, getting a new cat and also the boyfriend moved in! It has been a hectic few months!

I realised I had let my refashioning slip when it hit February and I found myself sat watching TV bored one evening, and I thought 'what can I do to fill this time?' and I remembered my refashioning!

I thought I would ease back into it easily with some shoe repairs. I have done this to several pairs now but I have just made the one post. Hopefully you enjoy it, and I promise to make a new refashion this weekend (that is more exciting!!)

Thanks for sticking with me during this lul!
You can view the full blog post (and see pictures of my new cat - yey!) here.

1 comment:

cfortin said...

It's always great when you can fix up something that you use and make it look new again. Nice save.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab