I don't know about you, but sometimes it is nice to have a comfy bra-less day and this fits the bill. Also, my young daughter loves them.
Cutting and sewing lines
I started with some extra camisoles I had laying around. I made two cutting lines, one for the top and the other for the bottom band. I took in the sides of the top, using an inverted V, 1/2 inch at the bottom of the top. I also made two breast darts.
The bottom band I took in 2 inches then folded in half, wrong sides together. I then attached the band to the top, with a clear elastic sewn into the seam. I have a serger, which made this so much easier and faster than a regular machine.
Yes, I am modest.
I saved the bottom of the camisoles. I am thinking they would make great waist bands on some summer skirts.