Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, February 06, 2015

Skinny Pants for the Office

Out with the old and in with the new. No longer enchanted by the boot cut option for work, I wanted some skinny pants for the office. Instead of buying new, I refashioned these pants and love how they turned out! Head on over for more information about the refashion


Andrea said...

So modern and chic looking in your newly skinnified trousers! Great look on you, and great work :)

Andrea EOD

jennifer elliott said...

I'm with you! I love pants that flatter my body. Nice job.