Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, February 09, 2015

The Crafty Disaster: Quick Fix - Frumpy to Stylish Refashioned Skirt

Hello again! Its Lindsay from the Crafty Disaster. This week I did a quick fix to turn a frumpy thrift store skirt into something more stylish and fitting. Everyone has seen those bunchy, elastic waist skirts at thrift stores, I just happened to find one I love the fabric of! 

It was too bad that I didn't like the bunched waist, so I just had to refashion it! 
To see the whole process of the quick fix check out my blog!

Here is how I wore it!

Happy Monday!


Refashion said...

Lovely skirt now - great fabric

Debbie EOD

Lindsay Scalco said...

Thank you Debbie! The fabric is what I loved!!!

CreativaCale said...

Simple is the best :)