NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Back to front top

Simple satintop. Lovely colour, but the top didn't work for me. It made my bust look bigger and my neck look shorter.

I turned it around so the back became the front. I cut out a cresent to make a fitting neckline.
The top had a button closure and I kept the lower three buttons.

The top is a lot more "me" now.

3 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Nice job! I never think to turn a shirt around for a better fit or for more options. The shirt is definitely a better fit now.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

AngieHandmade said...

Wow, such simple changes for a huge difference in how it flatters you. I like the color, too.

g.satansbraten said...

Yep - right you're !!!
Yet: everybody has to try out/decide for himself.
Sometimes one is still the opposite opinion to 'different/other opinion hinters'

LG, Gerlinde