I recently participated in a thrifty clothing swap with some other bloggers, and my partner, knowing I love to refashion, sent me a couple of pieces that could use some alterations.
The blouse was easy. It was quite nice, but just too tight in the neck for me. To remedy this, I simply cut a new neckline and used some polka dot bias tape leftover from another refashion to finish the edge.
Then it was time to tackle that frumpy, floral skirt. I removed about a foot of fabric off the bottom of the skirt and used it to create the new bodice.
As always, you can find more details and photos at CarissaKnits!