NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Lace Tablecloth to Lace Dress

Another quick and simple refashion here! I thrifted this white lace tablecloth from my local thrift store last year. Since spring is coming soon (I think as I look at the snow on the sidewalk outside my window), I thought I would like to turn it into a simple pull-on lace dress for me.

So from this:

To this in 2 hours:

You can see my refashioning journey for this dress on my Blog.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I've got a similar lace I need to start working on...might be enough for a dress! Very pretty and so nice that you can change out the color underneath for different looks :)

Andrea EOD