NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sleeves de-puffed

This shirt had a frill on the collar that I remo ved. An then I put the shirt in my closet in the belief, that it was all the work it needed.
Until I put it on one day. I felt I looked like someone playing american football.
I removed the sleeves, ironed out the wrinkles, adjusted the width of the sleeves to fit in the arm hole without puff and sewed the sleeves back on.

I like the shirt much better now.


My blog: http://www.sagaifarver.dk

3 comments:

AngieHandmade said...

Sometimes it takes a few iterations to get it right. :) It turned out very cute in the end.

Carissa said...

Much better! I just don't understand what people see in puffy sleeves. Great job saving this blouse!

-Carissa
EOD

Erica Moody said...

That makes it look so much better. I have so many puffy sleeves garments, but my sewing machine really doesn't accommodate sleeves--part of it detaches, but not enough to do most sleeves.
Therefore, I'm jealous.