Thursday, June 25, 2015

Denim scraps to Bags

I had lots of old men's jeans given to me by family members. I used lots of them for making jeans for my son. But then I was left with all these denim scraps.


As the school year was ending, I thought I would make some upcycled denim bags for the teachers as thank you gifts. It was quite fun to try to figure out how to put the pieces together! Here are the results:





I hope the teachers found them useful! You can see more refashioned projects on My Blog.

3 comments:

Erica Moody said...

Wow, those look amazing! I wasn't expecting them to look so polished and professionally made. Well done!

whatthesew said...

The bags look great. I've got lots of denim scraps as well, but I've also got lots of bags, good idea to give them as presents.

jennifer elliott said...

What a fabulous idea! The totes looks fabulous, and I hope the teachers were impressed with a year-end gift! Great job!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD