I decided to make a new blouse entirely. I actually really like the fabric and the tulip hem in the front inspired me to get really creative... First, I did a little bit of dissection:
After I ironed things out, I used another dress as my template for a pattern:
For the back panel of my new blouse, I criss-crossed the remaining scraps into a tulip shape and used the dress as my template once more:
I stole the sleeves off the bolero and added them in to my new blouse after constructing all the pieces together.
I rather like it :)
If you'd like to see my original post of this refashion, click here :)