NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tuto for a simply refashion

Hi !

one of my friends ask me to explain my refasion for do it .

BEFORE


AFTER



So I do it..... as a tuto

For visit me, it's HERE

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Cute skirt! It coordinates perfectly with that patterned blouse, but also looks great with the solid black top.

Jupe mignon ! Il coordonne parfaitement avec cette blouse à motif , mais semble également très bien avec le haut noir solide.

-Carissa
EOD