Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Duvet into 2 dresses

I really loved the colors of this duvet when I saw it at the GoodWill and thought it would make a great dress!

Turns out, this twin size duvet made TWO dresses!  Yay me!

Directions are on my blog: HouseholdHowTo

My blog also includes a step by step tutorial on shirring.

Shirred top dress

Dress with a shirred back panel


Renata Laura said...

I love the charity shop linen refashions! The monthly stitch are featuring checks sewing at the moment

Elizabeth Hill said...

These dresses are so cute! That duvet didn't know what potential it had!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus

Emily Nail said...

I love this idea! My favorite part is the shirred back panel. Great job!

- Emily @ Em-provising