For our first challenge, we were asked to combine Floral with Stripes or Geometric prints. I figured this shirt I thrifted for .99 cents would do nicely.
I made a few dissections.. and cut the fabric into 4" wide strips. I also used some purple floral scraps from a refashion I haven't completed yet. I also cut that fabric into 4" scraps and quilted the 2 prints together.
When I had a nice big piece of fabric to work with, I cut it into various different angles. I sewed them together into an asymmetric tunic.
The back is my favorite part :)
To vote for my tunic (or any of the other 7 creations made by the other competitors of "Refashion Runway: Season 3), click here.