NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Office Capris for Summer

I had these grey pants sitting around for a long time. They fit too big on the bottom and I originally thought I wanted to just take them in to update the style… As seen in my only before photo pinned in (sorry I forgot to take a better one). However, as I was browsing the web for inspiration I found these cute office appropriate capris on style-advisor.com and decided to turn my long grey pants into a similar fit.

To begin, I cut the length to be about at knee level. I loved the bottom hem so much that I just chopped off the hem and sewed it back onto my new chopped length. 

I think these are perfect for work now. 




-alyrocco-

2 comments:

RanchHouse said...

Your new crops are perfect. I like that they are just below the knee. This length would let them pass in more office settings. Good idea to keep the cuff. That takes them up a notch. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

Unknown said...

I like them, too. Perfectly restyled.