NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

One before dress for Two Afters

I love this dress! The pattern looked really pretty and it already fit so well. It was just...a lot of pattern for a little me. 

I decided to first cut the length shorter and see how I liked it. 


Then I seam ripped off the sleeves as well. I LOVE this dress now and will be wearing it soon...maybe tomorrow!


My tutorial can be found here !

XOXOX
Katie

1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

Katie, This is so cute. You bring hope to all of the sad frumpy dresses of the world. So cute after!
Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse Wednesday EOD