Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, August 03, 2015

Refashion Runway Challenge 2: Gingham

I made it to round 2 in The Renegade Seamstress's friendly sewing challenge. I'm trying to generate a trend: #RefashionRunway3 (Join me, won't you?) :)

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. I wouldn't have advanced without you :) This week's challenge was Gingham:


To see my full tutorial of how I turned this .99 cents Scrubs top into this lace sleeve shirt, mosey on over to my site. To vote for my gingham blouse (or the other 6 gingham refashions), mosey on over to The Renegade Seamstress to let your voice be heard!

Thanks again to everyone who voted for me last week :)


~ Laura, the Accidental Seamstress


Marisa Glied said...

Awesome was to transform a scrub top! So jealous of that purple gingham!!!

Refashion said...

Those lace sleeves look great

Debbie EOD