NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Refashioned Shift Dress

Hi ladies!


Here is the original dress. 

  It had longer short sleeves that were baggy, a collar, shift dress fit, and it went just past the knee.



 Here is the end result!

Side-by-side.


I've posted detailed photos of the steps I took on my blog HERE.
Also, follow me on instagram for more refashions, etc. HERE.



3 comments:

Kathy W. said...

What a great improvement! You gave the dress a nice shape. Good work!

Ladygirl Vintage said...

Thank you! :)

cfortin said...

Great refashion. I would never have pick out that dress but you made it fabulous!

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab