NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, August 21, 2015

Shirt simplified and shortened

Thin and light, almost weightless, shirt. But overly frilly and an odd lenght on me.

I removed the frill.
I shortened the shirt by 11 cm, following the existing seam.

I took the bottom button and put it at the top of the shirt, since the existing top button was too far down, and made a new buttonhole.

And now I will hurry out to enjoy the sun and warmth while it lasts. Weather is notoriously unpredictable and constantly changing here.


Blogpost HERE.
Blog: http://www.sagaifarver.dk

2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Soooooo much better! Love it!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

g.satansbraten said...

Sorry for once: you'd better had sent it to me in its entire 'oddness', since it would have been a PERFEKT match than ;-) !
Yet: well done, you 'eleganted' the thing very well and beautifully - good on you!

LG, Gerlinde
Yep, have a head-nodding giggle on me: What's done by myself is permitted to others as well :-D !