NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, August 03, 2015

Too big dress= even bigger possibilities, 3 from 1

Yupi I have finally holidays, even bigger yupi for hot weather we have here now.
 I decided I need something special for my free time and this thing must be from linen,
perfect fabric for hot summer.
In sh I found only very big dress but yhm it was all I needed
.
First I did little rendez vous with shibori art but my way KILK
I don't know how about you but I see here little something like Alexander McQueen patterns :-D 
This dress was sooo big that I could divided it on 3 parts !
like this :
finally I received

and


Love,


1 comment:

Refashion said...

The shibori dye looks great - lovely for summer

Debbie EOD