NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, August 10, 2015

Upcycled "Oil Cloth" Bucket Hat



Hi All,

I had so much fun making my oil cloth denim hat that I decided to make another one.  :-)

Happy refashion,
Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab





4 comments:

Kathy W. said...

THis is awesome! I'm totally making myself an oil cloth hat this weekend! Thanks for the inspiration!

Refashion said...

The hat is gorgeous

Debbie EOD

cfortin said...

Thanks Ladies. :-)

Lovenicky said...

This is so lovely! Bravo!