Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Maxi Cardigan

I picked up this gem for only .99 cents... as usual :) I thought it would come in handy for the impending fall season.

This really isn't my style as-is, however. A simple alteration will update this in no time! I cut off 20" from the length, finished the raw edge, and voila!

A "Maxi Cardigan" is born. 

One measly little hem, folks. That's all it takes sometimes. Keep it simple :)

Happy Refashioning!


Therese said...

Well done Laura! Keep up the good work.
I am jealous that you can find such bargains! Here everything costs from $2.00 upwards, most of the time well overpriced.

jennifer elliott said...

Awesome! I love wearing open cardigans during the cooler weather.

RanchHouse said...

Congratulations on your great fashions on Refashion Runway!!!
This cardigan turned out so well. Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD