NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Shoe Redo - Costume Shoe Makeovers Cinderella Glass Slipper Sugar Shoes, Ruby Slippers and More




Hello All,

Are you ready for Halloween?  I love to upcycle Halloween costumes this time of year.  This last week I spent painting and decorating shoes.  This is my favorite pair.  You can read about the process and see the other shoes here.


Happy Refashioning,
Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab







3 comments:

Refashion said...

Oooh, so pretty. My daughter would love a minature version

Debbie EOD

Sandy said...

This is so cool! I love it. Next play or something I know just what to do.
Sandy in the UK

therefashstash said...

I love all the other shoe refashions on your blog too! These are the best tho! Very creative!!