NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, September 05, 2015

The Asymmetrical Challenge

Well, this is the last challenge of Refashion Runway, Season 3.  Beth, the Renegade Seamstress, chose Asymmetry for this challenge.  Originally, I wasn't going to sew along since inspiration hadn't struck me.  But then it happened!  Looking through my refashion closet, I felt impressed to do something with this super soft, super stretchy, gray dress.  It sported a turtleneck, long sleeves, and absolutely no shape whatsoever!  But, I really liked the color and feel of the fabric.  So I got to work.





For more pics and a tutorial of how it was done, please visit my blog, Second Chances by Susan.  Thanks!!


5 comments:

jenny_o said...

Susan, this is amazing. I love the polished, understated elegance - beautiful. How inspiring!

Valerie said...

Looks a million times better!

Unknown said...

That's beautiful.

jennifer elliott said...

You know you're amazing, right? I love love love ruching/gathered look with the buttons on the side. What a fabulous idea.

Jennifer Elliott EOD

Jean said...

Very clever of you! It looks fantastic... and of course so do you. :)
It really looks comfortable. Great job.