NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Black Angora No Sew Sweater

 No sewing required today! I bought this sweater dress solely because it was Angora material (and black is always good too). It was only .50 cents!

I cut 20 inches from the bottom and since this material doesn't fray at all, I was done! :)




Happy NO sewing! :)





4 comments:

RanchHouse said...

This should be a great wardrobe staple. Just wondering if you used the cut-off for anything? Thanks for sharing.
Mary @ RanchHouse

Accidental Seamstress said...

Thanks, Mary! I'm actually going to make a skirt out of the bottom scrap... that's the plan any way ;)

jenny_o said...

How easy is that :) Love the necklace against the sweater.

jennifer elliott said...

I love it! I love easy and quick refashions. Nice job.