NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Summer recap no 4 - Pants double bill!

The outcome of this refashion actually gave me the idea to pursue colour blocking in my futuure refashion projects.
 


My sister had 7/8 pants which she didn't wear, because she prefers full length pants. On the other hand, my husband had a pair of 3/4 which he wanted turned into shorts. To make them more comfortable, I used navy bias tape for the hem, allowing me to keep more length for length for lengthening the other pair. As for the 'stacking' result - it looked good. To reinforce the part of the paints suffering from the most wear and tear, I have ironed on the adhesive fabric.



 
Hope you've enjoyed this curvy refash!

Love,

Dee

1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

Very resourceful, useful, and such a cute idea.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD