Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Summer recap no 4 - Pants double bill!

The outcome of this refashion actually gave me the idea to pursue colour blocking in my futuure refashion projects.
 


My sister had 7/8 pants which she didn't wear, because she prefers full length pants. On the other hand, my husband had a pair of 3/4 which he wanted turned into shorts. To make them more comfortable, I used navy bias tape for the hem, allowing me to keep more length for length for lengthening the other pair. As for the 'stacking' result - it looked good. To reinforce the part of the paints suffering from the most wear and tear, I have ironed on the adhesive fabric.



 
Hope you've enjoyed this curvy refash!

Love,

Dee

1 comment:

RanchHouse said...

Very resourceful, useful, and such a cute idea.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD