NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A reshaped furry coat

It's windy and wet here which is not the best weather for a faux fur coat but I wanted one in wine or plum regardless. This is the monster coat that I started with


I like the shape of this faux fur jacket that I bought several years ago so I'm going to use it as the basic shape for the new one.

For details on how I changed the coat from double to single breasted and the alterations I made to it have a look at my blog. Here's the finished coat, very cosy and just what I wanted!



3 comments:

RanchHouse said...

I bought a faux fur to change to a vest. I have wandered how it will be to see the thick ayers. Congrats on this great refashion.
Mary @ RanchHouse

Linda Wilson said...

:)

Kathy W. said...

This is SUPER awesome! Very muppet-chic!