Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Forgotten Refashions

The last month or so has been a little hectic, and I haven't gotten to do a single bit of refashioning. *sad face*  However, while looking for a photo on my computer, I came across some old-ish pictures I took of some refashions from a couple years ago. Forgotten refashions to save the day!

I made all of these while my daughter was between 4-6 months old. (She's 2 1/2 now!)

The first ones I have no "before" pictures of. I made a couple little dress/tunics out of scraps of t-shirts I had laying around.

The other dress was a tutu dress that I made from strips of tulle that had been given to me after a friend got married. I used elastic that I had salvaged from an old fitted sheet to hold the top on.

The final product turned out pretty darn cute. :)


g.satansbraten said...

Ohhhh yes it did indeed !!!
I admire your idea!

Just thinking whether it could do the same magic on/for me ;-) :-D ?
To be considered: short legged 1,56m nearly 60 year old ^^ + ;-) ?

LG, Gerlinde
... on the dive to hide from flying shoes for being cheeky (again) .

Linda Wilson said...

Yes, Very cute

jennifer elliott said...

I love using bits and pieces of scraps to create something beautiful. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD