Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Green Robe Part 2

Hello Refashion Co-op. This is the second project from a robe I found at a clothes swap. 

I made it into a wrap skirt. It was very easy. I just folded the top raw edge down and stitched it together. I also put in some darts in the back to bring in the waist. The only problem was should it be long?

A summer pareu?

Or short? I hemmed it up and went with the shorter length. 

It's cold and windy, should have worn tights.

For more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.
Thanks for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.


jennifer elliott said...

The shorter hem looks much better! Great refashions!

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks. I like the shorter length too.