NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

too large - finish

Hello,

some sad events become in France. I am so sad but live still goes on.



Finaly I use all the fabric of this too large tee shirt


I do 3 refashion.

Look !



For more information and visit me, it's HERE.

3 comments:

whatthesew said...

Terrorism in Paris has shocked and scared all of London. You have our thoughts.

Saga said...

You have my deepest compassion. And I applaud your spirit. Life - and love - goes on.

cfortin said...

Deepest sympathy from Colorado.

Cindy - EOD