Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dress to Top & Coin Purse

When you can sew you can pick up faulty clothing at discount prices. This top was originally a dress with a broken zip that needed replacing. Also I couldn't see myself wearing a prom style dress so I made it into a top I can pair with jeans & cardigan or a skirt & blazer.

This is their top. I like the dressy one better!
I also made a little purse as they're really quick to make and nice penpal gifts (reusable packaging).
Some of my other sewing this year


cfortin said...

Such a pretty top. I love the fabric and the styling.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

jenny_o said...

Beautiful colours!

g.satansbraten said...

Oh yeaaaa; turned out b-e-a-utiful - you made the 'cookie' crumbling-tasty !
Just hope with not 'almighty effort' ;-)

LG, Gerlinde

Renata Laura said...

Thank you :D a little bit retro but not OTT!