Monday, December 28, 2015

Fun With Fabric Paint Part 4

Sadly we have come to the last post in the "Fun With Fabric Paint" segment.
I started with this plain maroon tank top. 
My inspiration for this comes from people telling my husband that he looks like shaggy from Scooby Doo, which is actually accurate. He's so cute. So naturally we love everything Scooby Doo!
I found this picture of two villains chasing the Scooby Doo crew online, printed it and cut it out to make a stencil.
The side...

And the back!
Hope you enjoyed my segment with fabric paint as much as I did! Stay tuned for more refashioning!!!
Here are all 4 of my creations for the "Fun With Fabric Paint" posts:


Happy Refashioning!!!
 
Check out my stash of refashions on my blog: http://therefashstash.wordpress.com

3 comments:

Refashion said...

That is a great idea. Loving the scooby doo stencils!

Debbie EOD

J said...

I want, no I NEED this shirt and the sewing heartbeat one too!! You seriously could sell these on Etsy : )

TheRefashStash said...

Thank you! I am seriously considering making a bunch of both and selling them :)