NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, December 18, 2015

Jazzed-up row counter

I have this ordinary, boring looking, generic row counter for knitting. And the thing that makes it hang from the knitting needle, was missing

I picked some leftovers from previously jewelry refashions: A key ring, a small chain and a closure (that I ended up not using).

I threaded the chain through the row counter and put the key ring on. And then I just needed to find some decoration for it....just.....

Half an hour later I had finally decided on these little metal fish and attached them with wire.

The row counter can both be attached to the knitting prject or be used as a pendant (which I usually prefer).

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

What a fabulous idea to recycle supplies into a pendant! Great job.

Jennifer, EOD